It's hard to believe, but it's true! Our 'little' Myrna is THREE YEARS OLD today?!! Seriously, I have no idea where the time has gone. It's been amazing to see her grow thus far, and especially, in the last 6 months as her language skills have really matured! I didn't say her attitude matured...just her language skills ;-) She talks so much and says the funniest things. What amazes Jay and I the most is her ability to use even 'big' words in the right context. She prefaces sentences with 'actually' and 'probably' and it just makes us giggle. She can count to 10 in Spanish, has known her ABCs forever and sings like a champ. She is very animated like her Dad and definitely is not shy when it comes to 'performing.' All in all, aside from the typical toddler tirades, she is a true joy. The best of all is that so far, she has embraced the idea of becoming a big sister...that could change when the baby arrives, but for now, we'll enjoy her talking about her baby sister and kissing my belly.
Happy Birthday Myrna!! We love you VERY much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment