Ahoy Matey!
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I LOVE Halloween and the opportunity to dress up. I thinking of costume ideas sometimes a year in advance, as was the case for our 'theme' this year. Jay and I as pirates, and Myrna as our parrot! Of course a year ago, I didn't know we'd be a family of 4, and with Saoirse being so tiny, we couldn't find a costume for her to match the pirate theme we had settled on, so she wore her ladybug bunting :-) She was comfortable and she was cute ;-)
We attended the 2nd Annual Mt Vernon Halloween Spooktacular at the United Methodist Church, and then did a little trick-or-treating in the 'hood. Myrna had a blast, especially b/c Grammy, Pop-Pop, and Uncle Cal were here to celebrate with her. And, this year, there weren't any tears while trick-or-treating!
No comments:
Post a Comment